It is important that we, who continue to gather in
person, recall and recommit to the protocols we have put in place in an
effort to keep the Resonate family as safe as
possible. We ask for your continued patience and
grace as we continue to try and navigate this very complex and often
- Everyone age 12 and older will wear a mask, unless speaking/singing from the stage. Please wear your mask the entire time you are in the building. Disposable masks will be available for those that do not have one.
- Chairs will be spaced to allow for distancing. Some rows will be roped off to allow for more distance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- There will be no kids' classes. Tables will be set up in the back to accommodate kids and their coloring books, quiet activities, etc. Parents, please keep your children with you and bring extra toys/activities if you feel your kids will need them.
- Communion will be in individual, single-serve cups. Please wear a mask when coming forward for communion and sanitize hands before taking a cup.
- Giving baskets will be set up for you to drop your tithes and offerings into.
- Coffee service will be paused for the immediate future in response to the current rise in cases. This is something we desire and plan to resume and will update this protocol as circumstances change.
- We ask
that each family take responsibility to stay at a safe distance from
others, wash/sanitize hands, and take any other precautions you deem