Everyone in Resonate is encouraged to be part of a triad of believers.
We call this a DNA Group.
DISCOVER + NURTURE + ACT
DNA Groups provide a structure for us to care deeply for one another and bring accountability to each other's lives.
Specifically, we help one another to . . .
- Discover Jesus in the Scriptures
- Nurture the truths of the gospel in our hearts
- Take Action to obey what Jesus calls us to do
These groups (three people of the same gender), under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, meet weekly to share what they are learning and how they are growing as believers in Jesus.
How do I join a DNA Group?
- Ask your MC Leader how to get involved.
- Ask two friends and start your own. There is a free DNA Card to help guide your group available at the Connect Table.