We believe that God has called parents to raise their children in the ways and truths of God. Parents have the primary responsibility for training their children to live as followers of Jesus. As a church, we are committed to equipping parents and providing opportunities for our children to be developed to live out of our identity in Christ and in our rhythms as a community.
Often when we gather, there are special opportunities for our children to be together and to learn how to walk in the ways of Jesus.
We Want Children to
- Know God's Story
- Know God's love for Them
- Love God
- Share God's Story
We currently offer classes / childcare for the following ages during our Sunday Gathering.
- Class 1: 8 weeks - 24 months
- Class 2: 2 years - 3 years
- Class 3: 4 years - 5 years
- All of our Kids workers undergo background checks before serving.
- No one is allowed in the Kids area during the Sunday Gathering.
- All toys are cleaned & disinfected weekly prior to the Sunday Gathering.